Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear Chas,

I love your guts. Yesterday, I ended up getting called into a full day's worth of work at the hospital and didn't get home until 8:30pm. You greeted me at the door with a twirling hug and announced that dinner was ready. And what had you made? Oh, you know, just the most yummy four-cheese fettuccine alfredo with sauteed mushrooms and fresh, blue cheese salad on the side. No big deal. As we ate, you had me glance around the corner into our bedroom to proudly show me you had made the bed so nicely. All by yourself.

Goodness gracious, you are quite the find, Mr. Kelly.

2 comments:

M. Eileen said...

yay for husbands who make the bed!!! Sounds like you two are so happy!

nikki said...

When is Chas coming over to make dinner for me? That sounds better than anything I am making these days :)