Thursday, March 24, 2011

FYI

See that little poll on the right there? I made that. You should probably pick an answer (or two or three) so I can give the people what they want and make everyone happy. 
(I may or may not have acceptance issues.) 
What? 

Also. 

Our darling BYU cougars are playing a very important game. We'll be mooching off of Nan's (Chas' grandma's) cable tonight for sure. I'm making an alfredo and mushroom pasta and salad to bring so we're actually contributing something and don't have to feel like bad people. Plus, we love Nan. 

But back to the game. I'm cool and rockin the blue and white today. Only for you, BYU.


You're jealous of my grainy-weird pics and amazing wannabe photoshop* skillzzz. 
I know. I know. 

*I made this pic/text in powerpoint. Shhhhh...

8 comments:

Kate said...

it just came to my attention that i've worn nothing but byu or blue and white this week. except for today. when i opted for yellow. fail. i'm bad at these things. it's painfully obvious why i don't rock a fashion blog. but you are cute. and tiny. and your new blog set up is sweet.

Megan said...

mmm pasta. send some my way. to england. thanks.

Caitlin said...

I would always say more art please!! But hey... I'm a little obsessive. I totally had Lula help me with the coding, she was so nice! Thanks for suggesting her. That was a great idea. Hooray for fancy blogs :)

Miriam Lusk said...

Yay BYU! I wore pink today, sorry. haha.

Whim Wham Life said...

Haha. Love the survey:-) You are too cute and soooooo accepted! xoxo

Gertrude said...

I voted! Would love some pasta please :) hehe xo

Olivia.Dee said...

wore red & black in support of SDSU (even though they lost)
ncaa march madness brings out the greatest school spirit!!!

Jessica Holly said...

The game was heartbreaking! We gave them a run for their money though!