Monday, April 4, 2011

More pics & more to come!

When Lissa asked if she could do a photo shoot with us, we said "heeeeeeck no..."





Kidding.
What we actually said was, "Yes, yes, yes, please! Yippee!" 
You'd have to be a total crazy person to turn down sweet Lissa behind the camera.

She finished editing our pics over the weekend (that's in just a week's time, people!) and then posted some on her photo blog. (More pics here!) So I, of course, yoinked just a few from her blog and put them on mine. 
I'll be posting more when we get the full disk of images.

In the meantime, lemme tell you a little bit about what it was like to have miss Lissa take our pics. 

I think my favorite thing was how many, many pictures she took. Even though we all know Chas is a natural behind the camera, I'm not. Mostly, I feel like a dork who doesn't know how to move, be natural, or strike cute little girly poses. But with Lissa taking a gazillion shots every five seconds, it made me feel a little more hopeful about the whole situation. I mean, out of 4873 pictures, at least a few have got to come out cute, right? No one's that unphotogenic. (I think.) 

She also brings her own props. I'm honestly not usually a fan of props but I gotsta say, I'm really digging Chas holding that bucket of flowers...

And another thing. 
Lissa works fast. But not so fast that you ever feel rushed. Just fast enough so you don't have to feel like you're gonna kill yourself if you try to look cute for one more second. Also, just fast enough to keep impatient husband's needs in mind who only agreed to pictures in the first place because you put up with March Madness. (Or so I've been told that most husbands are like that.)

Moral of the story? If you live in Utah, you should really, really do a photo shoot with Lissa
Stat. 

So I guess the only thing left to figure out is whether or not you're totally sick of us yet. 
I probably would be. 
Winking smiley face.

21 comments:

Shay said...

OOHHHHH MYYYYYY GGGOOOSSSSHHHH! I love them!

Did I mention I love them? All of them- perfect! You look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

you guys look so cute. i love how it looks like five different photo shoots, but they fit together so well.

also: your outfits are adorable. loveee it!

mj said...

i love the ones with the blue background.

larisaa said...

Those are adorable! I love them =] Especially the flower pot. How perfect for spring.

Mandy said...

Not sick of these yet! They are adorable and seem to capture you guys perfectly! I love the settings and everything! Wonderfully and tastefully done!
Can't wait to see more!

Maria said...

These pictureas are so adorable!

Jenny said...

super cute!! love that style of yours!

Samantha said...

CUTE! looks like a fun shoot! :D

Lindsay @ Tails to Tell said...

Adorable photos! I wish I lived nearby to have a chance at such adorable photos! :)
Oh, and I love your comment about husbands only doing it because you are putting up with March Madness... story of my life... ;)

Lindsay
http://tailstotellstudio.blogspot.com/

Taylor said...

I love your heels!! The last picture is my absolute favorite.

Unknown said...

You two are such cuties! Too bad I don't live in Utah for a photo sesh with Lissa!
~Andrea

♥ Nadine said...

Naaaw, totally great pics! Lissa really did a great job! I like them!! And I totally dig your outfits, Sam! :)

XO

Megan said...

you guys look awesome!! love it.

Dee Paulino said...

these photos are adorable

Unknown said...

absolutely darling!!!

Candace said...

These pictures are adorable! I'm a new follower by the way!

Happy Tuesday! :)

Rachael said...

You guys look great!
Gosh, I would probably feel a little silly doing that, but it would be fun. I mean, how often can you be professionally photographed?! I think that's worth feeling a little silly. But also looking good. Of course.

melissa said...

Adorable!!! Every single photo!!! You two are too cute! xoxo

Miriam Lusk said...

Cute! I love how natural they look. (Chas holds buckets of flowers all the time right?)

mathistown said...

So fun!

Kate said...

you two are just darling. and i love the blue tights. so fun!