Thursday, June 2, 2011

peace out, homeslices

IMG_0724-1.jpg

Tomorrow morning we leave for our Oregonian adventure land trip!!!! Words cannot express how excited I am. Actually, maybe this will give you an idea of the level of anticipation...

So ever since we first decided to go on this trip a few weeks ago, there's been an almost constant music video running through my head. But not just any ol' music video, no no. This music video is set to basically whatever music I happen to be listening to at the moment and Chas and I are the stars. We're romping through Oregon and we look super cool. I've even imagined detailed little shots like the Oregon coast waves touching our toesies set to the tune of some hipster band. Don't worry, the music video has also been set to the tune of High School Musical's "You are the Music in Me" many times. That's thing about this music video, it's totally killer no matter what the music is. There's just no getting around Oregon's magicalness. 

Word. 

It's kinda amazing, daydreaming in music video. 
You should try it sometime. 

So see yazz laterzz, bloggy friends! 

Some totally rad guest posts are lined up to keep you and this blog company while I'm gone. 
I'm actually super excited about how awesome these posts all are. 
Only the best for my bloggy friends, only the best.

14 comments:

Caitlin said...

Yayyy! Have a total blast my lady! :) Sounds like it'll be an awesome trip.

Abby said...

have fun!!!!

Kell said...

LOVE Oregon. Have fun!!

Gentri said...

I do the same thing! Music video daydreams are that best. :) haha! Have a blast!!

Amanda said...

Have a FAB trip to my adopted home state! Lived there from 10-18 and it's so super special :)

Unknown said...

Have a fantastic vay kay.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your TOMS, I have the same pair! Your music video sounds pretty rad!

Kaylia Payne said...

Have a fantastic trip!!!

Elena said...

Warm wishes for a beautiful trip coming to you guys from Eugene, Oregon :)!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh! I do the exact same thing. Ive been in so many music videos that Im totally famous in my own head!
Have a great trip!

www.saffakate.blogspot.com

Alisha said...

What a fun trip! Bring back lots of pictures and presents. I won't accept anything else! ;)

Have fun, doll!

Maria said...

Yay yay yay! Have fun! I know y'all will !

Red Boots said...

Have a completely amazing trip! I have always wanted to go to Oregon since doing an elementary school project on the place! I live in Scotland though so the chances of getting over there any time soon are slim so I'll have to live vicariously through you! Hope you post lots of photos!!

x

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

Have FUN!!! Love your blog!!! i just came across it!!