Friday, March 9, 2012

the freckled italian

I want everyone to meet Megan. 
Her blog, Freckled Italian, is really great. 

PLUS she's writing her master's thesis on the Disney Princesses AND kiiiiinda looks like Zooey Deschanel. (Check out her curly hair tutorial and see for yourself!)

Megan is here to day to tell you a little bit more about her cute self! 

>>>

I'm Megan and I blog about life at Freckled Italian

I'm a writer and barista currently living in Charlottesville, Virginia in an apartment that has the smallest kitchen you've ever seen. I love books and I'm writing my master's thesis on the Disney Princesses. I like being friends, making coffee, trying to figure out photography, going running, curling my hair, cooking and eating delicious food, reading, crying over really good music, and trying to keep my apartment clean. 

I get scared very easily and I paint my nails at least once a week. I also talk in my sleep and wear sunscreen every day. 

My blog is where I write about what it's like to be a cooking, eating, running, writing, photo-taking grad student with a lot of student loans and dreams of a literary life. 

Please come visit me and say hello!

2 comments:

Mugdha said...

Aww, she's so charming! Definitely checking her out!

Unknown said...

so adorable :)