Thursday, May 24, 2012

guest post: the charming

(Maybe I'm easily impressed but when I asked Amy to send over some info about herself, THIS killer graphic is what I got in return! Be sure to check out The Charming for more awesome everything!)

Hello
I'm the blogger over at the Charming, where I blog about inspirations and the beauty in life.  Some quicks things you should know about me: I'm quite the dork; I have an intense passion for many things including public health, art, and my family; I am a cat person but I adopted a puppy over Christmas; and I am a part-time nursing student and part-time photographer.  I'd love to meet you and learn about what makes you tick.  

&& a thank you to Miss Sam for having me today!  I'm still so in love with the way she announced her pregnancy over Halloween.  I've decided that I am going to get that shirt for when I'm pregnant, just to satisfy the nursing side of me!

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

No comments: