Thursday, November 8, 2012

cousin time


headband c/o sweethoneybunch 

i love having my sister just a 45 minute drive away. it's been so fun to be able to sit around with her and be moms together.

yesterday, we did a little cousin photo shoot with her amazing new chairs. also, it was hero's first time wearing her big girl jeans ($5 target score!) so clearly that was something that needed documentation :)

i love how these pics really highlight my neck-less wonder of a baby. i can't believe how chuuuuubby she's getting!

sarah and i are super excited for next summer when hero will be just over a year old. that's when these two are gonna start having fun together...and probably making each other cry. but hey- you're not really having a good time unless there's a little bashing going on, right?

10 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

oh those sweet baby cheeks! swooooon! xoxo

Unknown said...

I love it when they can start wearing "real" clothes :).

Cheers.

Julie A. said...

She is adorable! Love that little headband.

Erin said...

I just can't even believe how perfectly chubby she is. I hope I have a whole slew of super chubby babies, because they are the best.

Jessica said...

baby jeans are the best!

Rosemary said...

I'm sorry but it seems like you may have mixed Banks up with a random 7 year old.

Celeste Rubalcava said...

When I grow up I want a baby as cute as hero!!!

Stesha said...

such cute adorable cousins! great post!

xxS

Jenna said...

Ok. She is a BALL!!! A butterball!!! So cute-tastic!

Janssen said...

I love that little headband so much.