Tuesday, February 19, 2013

president's day at the cabin




after church on sunday, we drove up to my family's cabin for the long weekend. 

we ate a lot of treats, took naps, played games, snuggled babies, and had girl talk/hair braiding on the bed with my mom and sisters. 

before we left on monday night, my little family braved the c-c-c-c-cooold and had my little sister snap a few pics of the three of us together! as you can see, hero wasn't too pumped about the situation.

today my plan is to stay in jammies for a long time, do the mountain of laundry we have, and read books to hero. mmm...nothing like post-vacation coziness back at home :)

7 comments:

A+J said...

That vacation sounds heavenly. You're little family is the cutest.
xox-Amanda

Amy said...

You guys are such a beautiful family :)

Ina-Mari said...

Your hair looks amazing! Wish I had the guts!

Aida said...

My dear,
I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
I wish you lots of success
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

Erin said...

That sounds like the nicest time! Not going to lie, I'm jealous. And Hero's hat is so adorable!

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

How fun! Cute pics!

meme-and-he said...

may I ask...where did you get your coat? I am on the hunt for basically that exact one!! It looks darling on you :)