Monday, May 17, 2010

speaking of stress

I kinda went through a period in my life about two years ago where I had a lot of it. It was constant for about a year straight. Even though I'm outta that place now, my poor hair pretty much got destroyed. The stress caused lots and lots to fall out. I really love having long locks but it's looking more and more gross and stringy these days. I also have this thing I do where I grow my hair out really long and then chop it all off. It grows back crazy fast and it's always refreshing to have a new look. So I'm thinking if I get rid of the damaged part, it will have a chance to grow back healthy and happy. Also, my hair is recently doing this fun new thing where it wants to be naturally wavy. A shorter cut will equal less overall weight which will hopefully translate into more wave action. 

I have an appointment a week from Thursday. Just enough time to back out if I really want to. I'm thinking of going for something like this 

or perhaps this.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Do the brown cut, do the brown cut! You have such a gorgeous face and since you have fabulous cheekbones, any cut will look good, whatever you choose!

Unknown said...

I'm retracting my facebook comment. Chop it off! I think that first cut would look smokin on you. Doooooo iiiiiiiit!

Jenn said...

I love both! How fun. It's always refreshing to chop your hair off. I"m doing the long hair thing for a little longer and then it's gone. You'll look beautiful no matter what!

Mayce and Ethan said...

Two very cute options. I'm trying to decide if I want to keep mine a short a-line or grow it out again. I think I like the top one if your hoping for waves. Make sure you post pics!