Tuesday, August 24, 2010

just a movie makin' prince

Got this email today from Sister Card Jr. (Rosie):

SAM!
Thanks for sending the clip! It was fun to see Chas but we don't have sound:( But make sure to tell him I like that sweater. Great choice Sam... on the sweater and Movie Makin' Prince.
LOVE YOU!
 
 Seriously, though. I love him.

Next up for Chas is an on-location shoot for the church in Arizona next week. He'll be helping to film a new Youth Mormon Message. It's a story about two rival high schools whose quarter backs are best friends. Next weekend, one will be baptizing the other and this little Chazzy boy will be there to get it all on film.
Darling, huh?

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I love that sweater too! and your prince charming movie making fella ain't half bad neither.

I also love Rosie's note. She is such a cutie, like her sister! Who by the way doesn't look like a hamster. I know a hamster when I see one, and you look nothing like one.

Brynn said...

Hurray! I'm so glad you posted this. Now I know where to go when I want to watch my lil bro in all his glory!

Brynn said...

Woops, they're pics, not movie clips. Gotcha.

Allison said...

Yep, I tried for a while to make the pictures move. (ya know, moving pictures? Movies?) Good stuff though.