Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hires Big H solves all our problems

Yesterday me and Chas both had dumb days. I think it all started when the DMV made me change my car's plates from Oregon to Utah. I've been dreading that official switch. RIP.

Around 10pm, laying in bed, both wallowing in our own frustrations, we decided that we needed to get out of bed, out of the house, and have a chocolate milkshake. But it had to be a milkshake that you could drink through a straw because thick, thick shakes aren't really shakes at all but ice cream smashed into a tall cup. Red Robin has a good, drinkable shake but, of course, we were informed that the shake machine had been taken down for the night. Like I said, it was a dumb day.

Then we remembered Hires Big H could come to the rescue! And because their shakes are pretty thick, we were sure to request our shake be made differently. Success.
After the shake, Chas decided he also needed a BigH cheeseburger...at 11pm.

I'm not sure if there's anything in this world that Hires can't cure.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Yay happy ending to this day. I could go for one o them shakes right about now!

Nourishing Creations said...

aw, I miss Hires, esp for days like that!!