Monday, January 24, 2011

I made it!

Remember how I told you that it felt hard to put into words my love for Chas' family and our time spent together over Christmas? I'm much better with pictures than I am with words. 

So I made a little movie which will hopefully do a better job of showing you all the goodness of the Kelly family.

A Very Kelly Christmas 2010 from Chas Kelly on Vimeo.
And, might I add, there's probably no better way to capture a family FULL of filmmakers than through a film...if I do say so myself. :)

10 comments:

Janice said...

So fun to see all of the Kellys at Christmas.

Jessica Jolly said...

What a cute video!

annton said...

I am feeling warm and cosy now!

Ashley Arnold said...

Absolutely darling. What a neat way to keep memories. Very, very awesome. And he FINALLY blew out that candle! :)

Mrs. Biscuit said...

Awww, I love it! You made such a lovely video of what was clearly a lovely holiday. Thanks for sharing =)

Paula said...

Lovely warm and fuzzy x

Anonymous said...

please don't ask me why (i am a freak) but i got teary eyed watching this! i loved it. a few notes: when one of the kids pinched that chubby baby belly i was like YES! i wanted to do that through the tv. and when he finally blew out the candle i almost cheered. so cute!!!

Shay said...

I loved watching this! And I love teh song that went with it- every single little kid/baby in that video is PRECIOUS! Such a fun way to remember...and how fun that you guys went bowling!

Emily said...

SO cute!!! Good job Sam!

And, you're absolutely right - you scored bigtime in the InLaw department!

nikki said...

very cute. The only thing missing from this movie are the Harlem Kellys. We wish we could have been there but thanks for helping us be a part of it all.