Tuesday, February 8, 2011

for goodness' sake, Candace & Lissa!

I decided to put these two ladies' pictures together in one post all about the goodness of good, good food! Is there anything better?

First is dear, sweet Candace.


These food pictures are very special because I got to bake with sunlight!  I hardly get to be in my kitchen during the day so it's a special treat when I pull something out of the oven with the rays of sunshine on my kitchen table!

And here's some more foodie goody from Lissa


And, just because it's my blog and I'm in charge, here are some shots of some of the most glorious food I've ever eaten. 

From our family luncheon at Communal in Provo. The morning of our wedding.
What is it about good food that so magically (and quickly) makes the world a better place?

What's your favorite go-to feel-good food?
(Let's be honest, sometimes emotional eating is the best.)

Cheers.

6 comments:

Taylor Ashley said...

is there any other kind of eating better than emmotional eating? no i believe not!
thank you so much for your sweet comment[:
i LOVE your blog its so cute!
and by the way thanks alot now im hungry!! hahah all this is beautiful and look amazingly delish!
are those german pancakes in the second picture?? if so i love those[:[:


ill be following ![:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

provo, utah? sweet! i;m in idaho! beautiful pictures! What a fun blog you have! I love it, and am excited to start catching up on all your posts!
–karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ugh! I love food!!

Miles Of Style said...

mmmm im getting hungry just looking at those aubergines...my fave feel good food definitely is potatoes...i love my carbs :)

mj said...

i'm all about meat-loaf. (if my daddy makes it.) It sounds gross, but it's totally delicious.

you and your husband are pretty people btw

candace said...

my mom's rolls. no hesitation. no need to list anything else.