Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Chas!

 

Top 27 reasons to love Chas: 

1. Biggest, bluest eyes
2. He's a gentle giant
3. Homeboy can edit a mean film (and by "mean," I mean quite happy and inspirational)
4. Giggles when I hug him
5. Giggles when I kiss him
6. Giggles in his sleep
7. Gives me twirling hugs
8. Rides scootie everywhere in warm weather
9. He's not a tight wad or a crazy spender (perfect balance)
10. He's always optimistic
11. He never whines or complains
12. He's patient when I'm whiny, complaining, or negative
13. The man has a healthy appreciation for good style
14. He is always serving me
15. Righteous priesthood holder to the core
16. Has a sweet, sensitive spirit
17. Seriously never gets defensive
18. Rocks the seersuckas like no one else can
19. Loves his Yankees (and is forgiving when I don't)
20. Supports me in every way (including working so hard to help pay off my grad school loans)
21. He comes from the most amazing family
22. If you're quiet enough, you can hear all his still, small jokes
23. Lately, he gives me a little full-body massage almost every single morning and/or night (I don't even have to ask...seriously)
24. He makes me Italian food
25. He speaks fluent Italian
26. He has a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ
27. Just look at that face! How could you not love him!?

Liza did an amazing birthday tribute post for Chas. We're talkin' baby pics, people. You won't wanna miss it. 

4 comments:

Diana Smith said...

What a cute post! happy birthday chas!!!

Miriam Lusk said...

Precious! Chas, I don't know you... but I am going to go ahead and say... you kinda rock. And you rock even more for being the perfect guy for my girl Sam.

Unknown said...

I about died when I read that post by Liza. Left behind on his birthday??

Happy Birthday, Chas!

Nikki said...

So sweet! I giggled myself when I read numbers 4, 5, and 6 :) Sounds like you have yourself one nice dish!