Thursday, March 29, 2012

biggest cousin

Banks, almost 10 months old. 
Just wanna chew on him. 

I can't wait to see how little cryings and her big cousin, Banks, are together. 

Of course, for the first while, they'll be pretty oblivious to each other. This summer, Banks will be crawling all over the place and little cryings will be kiiiinda like a floppy sock (love newborns). 
But come next summer, when little cryings is 1 and the Banker man turns 2, we'll have some grand adventures all together, I'm sure. 

And when they're toddlers, I hope they fight...just a little bit. And then come tell their mommies on each other. 
Little naughty bodies. 

Oh, to be a mom!
Oh, to be a mom together with my sister(s)! 

Good times ahead.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this is too cute. Watching little ones grow up together is adorable, :)

Hannah said...

So sweet! I can't wait until (prayerfully) all my sisters and I have babies and they all play together. :) So fun.

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

your perspective is ALWAYS refreshing! All mothers (and almost mothers) should be so cool.

please move to Australia so we can play ;)

okay, okay- stay there, I understand!

xo em

Simply Valorie said...

Aww, he's so cute! I bet they'll be really close. :)

Unknown said...

He has gotten so big! He is adorable!! :)

Clio said...

He’s such a cutie! Three of my cousins just had baby girls and I can’t describe how lovely it is to have babies around!