Wednesday, March 6, 2013

big day

today i officially submitted my manuscript to a publisher! and, let me tell ya, it was a really, really good feeling. the only bummer is that apparently they are a bit behind so i shouldn't expect to hear back for about five months. quite the prolonged anticipation, huh!? in the meantime, i'll be submitting it to another publisher so keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that my book will strike a cord with someone!

thank you for all your love and support throughout this whole journey. i think about you, my blog friends, so much in all of this and really hope i can get a published book to share with you all someday!

9 comments:

Kaki said...

Congrats, what an accomplishment to finish it! Praying it is well received! Keep us posted! :)

Lindsay said...

So exciting! I hope it's accepted. :)

Ina-Mari said...

What a big step! Congrats on taking it! Will definitely keep fingers and toes crossed!

♥ Nadine said...

Woohoo! That's a huge success! My fingers are crossed - I wish you all the luck in the world!

:)

Rachael said...

Wow, congratulations! That's so exciting. That's too bad you have to wait a long time, but it's a good idea to mail it to another publisher too, and see what happens there.
That's so awesome that you've written your book! I love to read, and part of me would love to have my own book someday, so that's amazing and inspiring for us!

ellen said...

I'd buy your book. :)

Clandestine Road said...

So cool!

Amy said...

Congratulations! That has to be a great feeling.

Unknown said...

Well done for taking the big step! Looking forward to seeing the published works!