Wednesday, September 18, 2013

book sneak peeks!


excited to share these sneak peeks with you all! i've been working with a professional book designer/formatter and she's been sending me over some style sheets for approval. i couldn't be more thrilled with how it's all coming together.

i'm also pretty nervous for when the big day comes to officially release the book. this story is my whole heart and soul and there's only a very small handful of people who either know about it or have read portions of my book. but once it's out there, it's out there. no turning back. and while i've been waiting and working towards that day for 3 1/2 years, now that's it's so close, a part of me is like, "wait! this is really scary to let anyone have access to something that is so, so near and dear to my heart! yiiikes!"

but then i remind myself of how needed this book is and how i hope it can help others. even if it really helps just one person- it would all be worth it.

so i'm taking deep breaths, deep breaths and embracing vulnerability.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so, so very brave. Thank you for being that example and sharing your heart with the world.

P.s. Do you think there will be a digital format of your book once it's published? I'd love that!

annton said...

you can be so proud of yourself, this is going to be a very good book. authenticity always wins. it happened so, so often to me, that I was struggling to come out with something, but when I did, most people reacted nothing but positive and very supportive. you go, woman!

Lexi said...

Also being super young (21) and divorced, I can't wait to read this!! Thank you for putting your thoughts and feelings down and being willing to share them, I know that's such a scary, scary thing, but I'm sure this will bless the lives of many people...including me! Can't wait :)

Unknown said...

this is so exciting. you have so many awesome things happening for you right now, i am just so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Nice story..!!!
and it was very interesting for me to add to my inspiration to write a story
maybe you can visit my blog to give me advice :D
quotes-love-story.blogspot.com