Saturday, November 8, 2014

a saturday morning












I feel like our Saturday mornings are sacred family time for me. We usually try not to plan anything until later so we can save the first part of the day for hanging out in our jammies together. 

Taking these photos this morning felt so happy to me. I loved being able to just see all the sweet goodness that was naturally occurring with Chas and the girls and then capture it happening in the moment. All these small moments are what make up our life together and I can't believe I've never taken the time to properly document it before now. 

Love this life. 

3 comments:

marawolff.com said...

I LOVE these and so sad we don't live closer!

Bekah said...

Way too adorable!!!

Clandestine Road said...

These photos just breathe love and contentment. Just lovely, Sam.