Friday, November 21, 2014

girlfriends


This pretty much sums up the very best thing about our neighborhood.

All these little girlfriends are basically exactly the same age (and there are even more who aren't in this photo, if you can believe it!). It's been so fun to see Hero become such so social- she lives for play dates and is always up for meeting new friends. I never knew how hugely important it is to have friends for your kids live nearby. And, boy, did we find the mecca of toddler girls!

So happy I was able to get this photo of all of them together before it got cold out. I keep meaning to get these printed and hung in Hero's room because I know how awesome she'd think it was to have a picture of all her friends up where she can see it everyday. Can't wait to watch this crazy crew grow up together!

1 comment:

Tips Kulit Putih said...

Thank you information displayed, opened my insight.



asuransi jiwa