Tuesday, November 18, 2014

me and Golds

I have basically no real photos of Hero and I together when she was a baby and I'm determined to not let that happen with G. I'm always telling mamas how important it is for them to be in photos with their littles and so it's high time I start practicing what I preach. I hope Goldie can look back on images like these one day and get a sense of how our relationship was back then and how much I loved and will always love her. 

It's so fun and interesting to see Goldie's personality show more and more. I think Chas and I would both agree that the best part about her is how quick she is to smile. Just by looking at either me, Chas, or Hero, she bursts into the sweetest, brightest, happiest smile. And then there's those big blue eyes of hers. I call them her "Disney princess eyes." So big and sparkly and pretty. 

She is a little more tricky of a baby than Hero was and we're still trying to really figure her out and how to best meet her needs consistently but we are patient with each other and in this thing together! Thanks for coming to our family, little G. We love you!

1 comment:

Clandestine Road said...

Her eyes look just like yours. :)