Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Find me at Cardigan Empire today


Reachel from the amazing Cardigan Empire has this wonderful Tuesday series revolving around what makes different women feel really, truly beautiful. 

And she asked me to participate. 
...
Hold the phone. 

Ummm hi, let's just keep in mind that NieNie has written a post for this series, shall we? 
Nie. Nie. 

So skip on over here to see me trying to be a legit blogger. 
While you're there, you can read about why I'll never ever tell myself I'm not beautiful and worthwhile. 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the guest post. that is pretty awesome!

http://pinterest.com/hecallsmewifey/

Unknown said...

hahahha so did NOT mean to leave a link to my pinterest!! sorry :)

Maria said...

Such an amazing post!

Gentri said...

That's amazing congratulations!! You really deserve it!! And don't tell anyone, but your blog is one of my favorites!!

Kaylea said...

you're such a celeb! i love it!

Jenna said...

How neat! Hopping over there STAT.

Elle Keeps Moving said...

L.O.V.E. this. really.

Kristin said...

SAM! You were FABULOUS! You go girl!

Oh, and P.S. I'm not at Windy Poplars/Living Graciously anymore. I've got a new (forever) home: http://kristinsveranda.com