Wednesday, June 15, 2011

twitterpated & drinking

After a long mental debate I had with myself for 3 minutes last night, I decided to do the Twitter thang. 

But right now I don't have any followers and my self-esteem is dropping as a direct result. 

So can you follow me and then I can follow you and we can be tweet friends together? 
(Hashtag.)

Oh yeah. And I wanted to show you the fun we've had in the beverage department for two nights in a row. 

Monday night: 


We grabbed some flavored carbonated water while grocery shopping. Orange mango and pink grapefruit. 
We decided "special drinks" was a better name. 

Tuesday night: 


Chas made healthy smoothies. Just vanilla yogurt, milk, and strawberries. Jamie Oliver was smiling down on us from LA. 

(They needed sugar. Shhhhh...)

Straws are mandatory whenever you drink anything besides water out of those glasses, btw. Mandatory.

You should also know that on both occasions, immediately after the drinks were poured, this happened: 

Chas: "Babe! Come look! We gotta take pics of these!"

He's a fast learner. 

20 comments:

Gentri said...

haha! Love that. And those drinks look yummy! Jamie Oliver WOULD be proud! :) I have vowed never to get a twitter, I just don't need another thing to be addicted to... If I did have one, I would follow you. :)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

twitter following you.

your 3rd follower.

so proud.

Anna said...

Following you on Twitter =)

Erica said...

Try using Agave nectar instead of sugar. It's delish and better for you (doesn't make your blood sugar spike like crazy).

North Meets South

Amy @ Amy Day to Day said...

following on twitter! follow me, wouldya? those drinks look so yummy!

amy day to day
check out my coral red bag giveaway

Ruthie Hart said...

yummy! I just started following you on Twitter!

The Michelle Show said...

I'm going to follow you on Twitter too! My username is MichelleKast

Anonymous said...

You should try using vanilla almond milk in your smoothie instead of the regular milk! (not that the regular milk is bad) but the vanilla adds a little bit of sweetness that sometimes a smoothie needs :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Both drinks look yummy! I'm going to follow you now on twitter!

kimbirdy said...

welcome to twitter, you crazy kids! :)

sarahannnoel said...

Yesss. That Chas. He's got the hang of things. Trev is starting to catch on too. I noticed this weekend, at Jazz in the Park, he whipped out his Droid and started snapping AND effecting photos! Hehe. Training them well, we are.

Unknown said...

Following you on twitter now! :) Sent a welcome note! Those drinks do look yummy!

larisaa said...

(Hashtag) love it! I don't understand Twitter or I would follow you. Consider me following you....in my mind.

Anonymous said...

i love your husband's comment of taking pictures! it's nice when the males in your life want to take pictures instead of grumbling about how many you take! :-)

Unknown said...

I dream about the day my husband will say that! ;) and those look delish. I am a lover of all fun fruity drinks. I have a pretty good recipe I should send you!

Caitlin said...

Those fruity ones look delish! :) And welcome to Twitter! <3

Cindy said...

Hahaha I love what Chas said!

And those glasses are quite special. I love anything that resembles a goblet. And Jamie Oliver would be happy! He's such a great chef and inspiration to foodies everywhere!

Abby said...

Those look delicious!!

Kristin said...

Ha! Gotta love blogger hubbies! The drinks look delish, and the strawberries add that special touch for sure :-)

jessi bridges said...

Hey! Thanks for the follow and the lovely comment. I will follow you on twitter!! You can follow me if you like: @jessibridges

And those drinks look so fun and refreshing! Yum-o :)